How to attach your BDO ATM (Debit) Card with your Paypal Account?
Disclaimer: This tutorial was tested under BDO (Banco De Oro) ATM (Debit) card with Online Banking feature. If your card is under a different Bank, please inquire about their Online Banking feature.
With your Paypal verified, you can withdraw unlimited amounts to your account. Please follow these steps and enjoy the perks of being verified.
I assume you have already registered an account with Paypal. So let’s get your ATM (Debit) card connected!
- Connect your debit or credit card to the system. Paypal will ask you different questions about your card including the number and billing address. They will also ask you for the expiration date and security code. Paypal will send a 4-digit pin code. This usually goes through right away, sometimes it can take up to two days though.
- Paypal needs to confirm your verification using a 4-digit pin code sent to your Bank Statement. Since ATM (debit) card from BDO (Banco de Oro) doesn’t send one to your mailing address, you need to request for it. They usually charge 10 pesos per page. But IF you have your Online Banking feature enabled, it’s easy! Proceed to the next instruction.
- Open a new window tab, and go to https://www.mybdo.com.ph/ and login to your account. Click “My Portfolio” and scroll to “My Transactions“. Configure “Transaction Date” under Preset Date with Last 7 Days and click Submit. Result will look something like this: POS W/D SV PP (1234 E xxxxxxxxxx MC SGP xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Use 1234 as the pin code beside PP.
- Go back to your Paypal account and click confirm debit card. Input your 4-digit pin code you retrieve from previous step. Click submit.
Free Yourself From Sending Limits—Get Verified Today
Whether you’re buying or selling, you want instant, unlimited access to your funds. Get Verified and eliminate send limits. Improve your PayPal reputation, too. Once you’re Verified, you can:
* Send and receive money as much and as often as you like
* Boost your credibility with buyers and sellers worldwide
* Send payments instantly from your bank account
* Take advantage of exclusive services such as PayPal Seller Protection
Getting Verified Means More Security for You
When you’re sending and receiving money, “Verified” status is your stamp of approval. It lets other members know you’re a confirmed PayPal member with a current, active bank account. Boost your credibility and the overall security of the PayPal network.
Is It Safe to Enter My Personal Information?
Yes! PayPal uses the absolute latest encryption technologies to keep your account information safe and secure. The information we ask for is already available at the bottom of every cheque you write. Your security is our top priority. We never reveal your personal information to anyone…ever.